Ville Guyon

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Historic Jersey buildings

Ville Guyon, St John


Index of all house profiles

If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through


Property name

Ville Guyon


Rue de La Ville Guyon

Type of property

18th century farm


No recent transactions

Families associated with the property

There were two households here, probably related, in 1941

  • Coutanche: Edward George Coutanche (1910- ), his wife Phyllis Madge, nee Hamon (1914- ) and daughter Dinah Phyllis (1935- )
  • Hamon: Peter Hamon (1882- ) and his wife Virginia Marie Leonie, nee Therin (1889- )

Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

Farmstead of probably 18th century or earlier origin, developed in the 19th century and comprising an extensive variety of buildings including pigsties. The groups retains many original historic features and integrity as a group. Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.

Farmhouse with wing attached to east and farm building range to the west. Detached barns, pigsties and other outbuildings to north.

Notes and references

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs