Meadow Farm, Rue de La Fontaine

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Historic Jersey buildings

Meadow Farm, Trinity


Index of all house profiles

If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through

The property is down a long drive and completely hidden from public view

Property name

Meadow Farm

Other names

Meadow House


Rue de La Fontaine, Trinity

Type of property

Small country house with 17th century origins. Refronted in 1752


No recent transactions

Families associated with the property

None identified. 1941 registration cards referring to Meadow Farm may be for this property, or the other in Trinity of the same name


  • 17 PN ♥ EMNR 52 - Not deciphered[1]
  • 1759 Meadow House

Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

Two-storey, four-bay house. Refronted 1752. Flat headed, chamfered doorway. Windows unchamfered but retaining great bases, circa 1650-1750. Good example of a mid-18th century dressed granite gate post at entrance to drive, with cut hole for securing rope, inscribed 1759 Meadow House.

Old Jersey Houses

Not included despite 17th century origins

Notes and references

  1. Not included in Datestone Register. There is no family name which would appear to match EMNR for the wife
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs