Le Villot

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Historic Jersey buildings

Le Villot, St Martin


Index of all house profiles

If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through editorial@jerripedia.org

Property name

Le Villot

Other names

  • Le Villot Coach House


Rue du Villot, St Martin

Type of property

Rural house with 18th century origins and 19th century datestones. Run as a guest house from 1961 to 1964


The Coach House sold for £575,000 in 2004 and £1 million in 2011

Families associated with the property

  • Le Huquet
  • Richardson: The association with the Richardson family continued in the 19th century. In 1941 Clifford Lewis Richardson (1913- ), Janie Richardson, nee Queree (1896- ) and Emily Irene Le Masurier, nee Richardson (1912- ) were living here
  • Le Seelleur: In 1941 Mary Ann Le Seelleur, nee Whitel (1868- ) and her children Thomas William (1896- ), Lilian (1901- ) and Kathleen Mary (1908- ) were living here
  • Le Cornu: Another family registered here in 1941 were Charles Le Cornu (1865- ) and Florence Le Cornu, nee Blake (1882- )
  • Amy: Yet another family resident here in 1941 were Frederick Donald Amy (1914- ), his wife WInifred Frances, nee Diment (1912- ) and their children Donald Frederick Charles (1937- ) and Douglas Leonard (1940- )


Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

House with early 18th century origins which retains its historic character and contributes to the setting of a group of buildings with gable ends on to the road. This building is shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.

Notes and references

  1. We have not been able to place this couple in any of our Richardson trees
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs