Le Petit Feugerel

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Jersey houses
St John:
Le Petit Feugerel


This is one of those properties which made its way into Joan Stevens' Old Jersey Houses almost by default. At the time she wrote in 1965 the old part of the property had already disappeared. It was an outbuilding which the author believed to have dated from 1660-1680, and all that was left behind was a house described as 'quite modern'.

All that was recorded was a fireplace, already partially demolished before the rest of the structure was reduced to rubble.

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs