Historic Jersey buildings
If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Le Coin Farmhouse
- Le Coin Cottage
Fonds de Longueville/Rue du Coin, Grouville
Type of property
Five-bay, two-storey farmhouse
- A half share in the main house was sold for £730,000 in 2017
- The Cottage sold for £299,000 in 2007 and £370,000 in 2017
Families associated with the property
- De La Mare. Bought by Francois de La Mare from Jean de La Mare in 1819. Francois and Jeanne Esther Ahier married in 1814.
- FDLM ♥ JEAH 1819 - For Francois de la Mare and Jeanne Esther Ahier  who married in St Clement in 1814
Historic Environment Record entry
Two-storey five-bay refronted farmhouse which McCormack (2015) highlights as having evidence of a tourelle staircase. He identified the main phases of the house as 1600 and 18th century. There is a datestone on the stable. Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
Notes and references
- ↑ Not Jeanne Elizabeth as shown by HER and datestone register