Historic Jersey buildings
If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through email@example.com
La Frontiere Farm La Frontiere Stores
Victoria Village, Rue de La Boucterie, Trinity
Type of property
Mid 19th century farm formerly housing village stores
Families associated with the property
- Drelaud: John Peter Drelaud (see stone below) was still living here when he made his will in 1963
- JPD ♥♥ LAP 1916 - Inscribed barn lintel for Jean Pierre Drélaud, son of Jean, and Lydia Ann Pallot, daughter of Charles Thomas, both of Trinity, who marred at Galaad Methodist Chapel, St Lawrence in 1911
- PLM MLS 1687. In the wall underneath the 1888 St Saviour/Trinity boundary stone opposite La Frontiere. For Marie Le Sueur, widow of Philippe Le Maistre, buried in Trinity in 1748 - unknown connection, if any, to La Frontiere
Historic Environment Record entry
A mid-19th century farmstead retaining original character, with a rare survival of a late 19th century rural shop front. Stables recently converted to residential use.
Farm group consisting of main house (three and two-bay, two-storey), two-storey, four-bay wing to north on east side, farm buildings adjoining that and in yard to north.
Stone boundary wall with iron railings and gate.
Ground floor blocked doorway and 19th century shopfront with four-pane windows, door at centre, timber pilasters and fascia.