Historic Jersey buildings
If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through email@example.com
Rue du Puits, Grouville - overlooking Queen's Valley Reservoir
Type of property
18th century cottage turned into two storey house in 1984
No recent transactions
Families associated with the property
PMB ♥ LVD 1984- For Philip Martin Bailhache and Linda Le Vavasuer dit Durell, who married in St Helier in 1984. The stone is on the two-store house built in 1984
Historic Environment Record entry
The main frontage of the four eastern bays of this single storey 18th century cottage remain, however the original proportions of the five bays have been altered with the additions/alterations to the west and the raising of the roof in 1984. The stone chimney remains, but the fireplace has been largely reconstructed.
This 18th century cottage is shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
The two storey house to the west was built in 1984. Original cottage (originally one storey now with attic, originally 5 now 6 bays).