Descendants of Charles Pallot
The sadly faded St Saviour gravestone of Charles Pallot (gen 2) and his wife Mary Ann, nee Giffard. In April 1897 their son Charles Giffard Pallot, then still a minor, sold to the Parish of St Saviour the field on which the Parish School now stands.
You can also select marriages or burials. Select the name you want and when the list of records is displayed you can easily refine the search, choosing a single parish, given name(s) and/or start and end dates.
The records are displayed 30 to a page, but by selecting the yellow Wiki Table option at the top left of the page you can open a full, scrollable list. This list will either be displayed in a new tab or a pop-up window. You may have to edit the settings of your browser to allow pop-up windows for www.jerripediabmd.net. For the small number of family names for which a search generates more than 1,500 records you will have to refine your search (perhaps using start or end dates) to reduce the number of records found.
A blue link anywhere in the text will lead you to another page with more information on this family
If you spot any errors in this tree or are able to provide additional information, either click on the Discussion tab at the top of the page and leave details there (you need to be a registered user) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered users can also edit this tree, and are welcome to add additional information. However, if you think there are errors, please contact us first so that your proposed adjustments can be discussed with the original submitter of the tree
- 1 Charles Pallot ( -1841) (Tr)  m (1830) Rachel de Gruchy (1808-1872) daughter of Jean, of La Chasse, Rozel, Trinity and of Rachel de Gruchy (1777-1829), daughter of Thomas and of Rachel Remon
- 2 Rachel Pallot (1831-1920) m Charles de Gruchy (1818-1899) 
- 2 Charles Pallot (1832-1894)  m (1872, St S) Mary Ann Patty Giffard (1848- ) daughter of Philippe (1817-1893)  and Mary Ann Patty, nee Bott (1826-1873)
- 3 Adeline Annie Pallot (1873-1946) (St S)
- 3 Cecile Louise Pallot (1874-1944) (St S) 
- 3 Charles Giffard Pallot (1876-1948) 
- 3 Ethel Lucie Pallot (1881-1970) 
- 3 Herbert John Pallot (1882-1964) 
- 3 Harold Eugene Pallot (1884-1966) 
- 2 Susan Pallot (1834- )
- 2 John Pallot (1837- ) 
- 2 Mary Anne Pallot (1841-1848)
Notes and references
- ↑ Died by 11/4/1841; Merchant
- ↑ Owner of Mont Mado Quarry, St John. Parents of Charles de Gruchy of Wandsworth, Professor of Architecture, Royal Academy of Arts
- ↑ Shoe Manufacturer of Halkett Place, St Helier, employing 22 men and 2 boys (1861); Proprietor; latterly of Beau Desert, St Saviour
- ↑ Merchant and shipowner
- ↑ Of The Cottage, (formerly Union Cottage), Le Hocq Lane, St Clement; Linguist, who concealed throughout the German Occupation of Jersey, her fluent German; Information: Betty Bois, her former neighbour. Unmarried - Will: D/Y/A/112/36
- ↑ Settled in Alberta, Canada by 1911, where he died, without issue. Ultimate heir of the de Gruchys of La Chasse, Rozel, whose deeds from the 14th century, he inherited. These were in the safekeeping of the survivor of his aunts at Le Hocq until 1970. Whereabouts now unknown.
- ↑ Of The Cottage, Le Hocq Lane, Music Teacher at The Ladies College, Jersey; unmarried - Will: D/Y/B1/145/32. Her principal heir was her niece, Elsie Mary Pallot, wife of Lloyd Reynolds
- ↑ OV; settled in Alberta, Canada, where he died m in Alberta
- ↑ Of Edmonton, Alberta. They sold, with their Gads co-heirs in 1973, The Cottage, Le Hocq, to Anthony Joseph Sullivan of Jersey
- ↑ Of Edmonton, Alberta; the latter living 1973
- ↑ OV; settled in Alberta, Canada; served in WW1 with 51st Bn Canadians
- ↑ Shoe manufacturer of 26 Halkett Place, St Helier (1861)