Historic Jersey buildings
If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Route des Cotes du Nord, Trinity
Type of property
17-19th century farm group
No recent transactions
Families associated with the property
- de Gruchy: During the Occupation Sydney George de Gruchy (1906- ), his wife Maude, nee Caster (1910- ) and their children Mazel Joan (1931- ), Maureen Carter (1933- ), Jean Maude (1939- ), Shirley Georgina (1942- ) and Marjorie were living here. It was still a de Gruchy farm in the 1970s
- CAM MLR 1830 - For Charles Amy and Marie Le Riche, both of Trinity, who married in St Saviour in 1799. Their grandson Philippe Amy (1840-1917) was farming here in 1901, living with his wife Ann Jane Lesbirel (1844-1915) and their children Wilfred (1878-1930), John (1880-1965), Charles (1882-1978), Ernest (1883-1954), Ann (1886-1956), Eunice (1888- ), Lydia (1889-1979) and Philip (1890-1977)
Historic Environment Record entry
Historic farm group which retains original features and character, contributing to the rural setting, shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
The main phases of development on the building were mid-17th and 19th centuries. There is a datestone carved into a niche in the kitchen.