If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
This is unlikely to be the original name but we have failed to find any earlier names
Rue du Tapon, St Saviour
Type of property
House with early 18th century features
No recent transactions
Families associated with the property
- 17 IAH ♥ EN 95 - For Jean Ahier and Elizabeth Neel
- LH 1671
Historic Environment Record entry
The early 18th century core of this house is evident in its fireplace, however, the late 18th century alterations still retain their character and integrity, with the proportions and fine stonework on the south face.
Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
Two-storey, five-bay main farmhouse and adjacent wing to east with barn projecting from northeast.
Central hall, single pile. Original fireplace with corbels and lintel in hall. Floor level has been lowered. Other original stone fireplaces still remain in gables behind boarding.
Old Jersey Houses