From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Historic Jersey buildings

Bonaguil, St Martin


There is confusion between this property, formerly known as La Palloterie, and the nearby Maison de La Palloterie, also known as La Palloterie, and now called St Honore

Index of all house profiles

If you own this property, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through


Property name


Other names

La Palloterie


Rue de La Palloterie, St Martin

Type of property

Farmhouse with 18th century origins


No recent transactions

Families associated with the property

  • Billot, owners in the early 18th century, and again a century later
  • Gruchy
  • Pallot


Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

Early 19th century with 18th century origins - a building on the site shown on the 1795 Richmond Map. Five-bay two-storey farmhouse, with attic. Walls squared granite with dressed stone quoins. Includes Ecrehous stone. Altered later rear extensions.

Notes and references

  1. Not in Datestone Register
  2. No marriage record but identified from children's baptisms
  3. Not in Datestone Register
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs